FBNBank Current Account
- The FBNBank Currect Account allows entities (both individuals and organizations) to carry out limited third party withdrawals to a maximum of GH¢5,000. With our individual or corporate current account you can begin to enjoy all the inherent benefits because our current account caters to your transactional needs providing you with a better way to bank.
- No minimum operating balance (account can be operated at zero balance)
- Funds transfer and bank cheques/drafts allowed on the account
- Inter-branch transactions between account owner and third parties allowed
- No restrictions on number of withdrawals
- Cedi denominated Debit MasterCard
- Safe, easy and convenient
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Valid Photo ID (Voter’s ID, Driver’s License, Passport, National Identification card)
- Proof of address; Utility Bill
- Complete FBNBank Account opening form
Who can Apply?
- Individuals 18 years and over and Business owners who want the flexibility to operate their accounts.
1) Who is eligible to open this account?
- Individuals 18 years and over and Corporate organizations that want the flexibility to operate their accounts.
2) How can I open this account?
- You can open the Current Account at any of our branches. All you need do is to walk into any of our branches and the Customer Care staff will treat you to our traditional courteous service.
3) What charges are applicable to this account type?
- Account Maintenance Fee is applicable.